Sunday 16 November 2014

game on!

Hello! I've been stepping up on my cosmetics review game! Recently I've been looking for inspiration on Korean beauty blogs. There are seriously so many of them and they all look so professionally done up - in terms of product styling and photography. I guess the key to make the products look good is to get good lighting! Although I can't understand the reviews they wrote, I enjoy scrolling through their blogs! :)

I enjoy the process of writing reviews because it allows me to be creative. So far the most popular cosmetic review on my blog is the Innisfree Colour Glow Lipstick! I am aware that people read it because I am able to track the number of views for each individual post! :D So thank you for reading!

I've just completed editing the selected visuals for my Aritaum Honey Melting Tint review which will be up tomorrow! :) This is by far my favourite one in terms of photography and presentation. I think I will update the other reviews I've done with new swatches... If I have the time.

Personally when I read reviews I usually scroll to the visuals first then read what the author actually has to say... So I'm beginning to think that my reviews are wordy? I should try to be concise but I want to fully describe the experience of wearing the product! What should I do? Dilemma!

No comments:

Post a Comment