Sunday 20 September 2015

second home

I'd just like to announce that I'm not dead - just dead busy. Lots of things have changed in the last three months that I've last posted anything here! It's a change that is drastic and surreal all at once, and sometimes I really am proud of myself for making this important decision happen.

I am back in Uni which is situated somewhere in Australia, doing my honours year. Something that I should have done earlier - but hey, better late than never. Seems funny how almost nothing's changed here except that I really like flat whites now. Also, the quality of rest here is amazing. It feels extremely nice to enjoy undisturbed rest - something that I'd never ever take for granted again.

I've just completed two assignments in the last two weeks and it is awesome to feel free (for now) and not bogged down by work all the time... Time for some shopping + feasting! Meanwhile I will post some photos of tranquil Okinawa to remind myself that a paradise for old souls (and also old people, haha) exists. See you at the next post~

No comments:

Post a Comment