Tuesday 11 October 2016

{shoot us} fourth edition: grids




***


Hello I'm back after a blog post drought!

What you just saw were a set of photos taken for my {shoot us} series in May 2015 and carefully curated today. #throwback
I don't know why it took me so long to finally decide to post them up - I blame my indecisiveness and I also forgot about them as I was going through a very, very busy period shortly after these photos were taken.

I don't know when I'll be able to do another {shoot us} but I really hope this is not the last one because I always enjoy doing these mini projects! Fingers crossed! Most importantly, I'd like to thank Tracy for all her help during these shoots which otherwise would not be possible without her <3


Black
Shirt / Uniqlo
Jacket / Wonderstellar
Skirt / The Tinsel Rack
Shoes / Nike
Eyewear / Lowrys Farm
Lips / Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen

White
Dress / Young Hungry Free
Lips / M.A.C Faux

No comments:

Post a Comment