Tuesday 25 November 2014

Tokyo beauty haul!

My eldest sister just came back from Tokyo with lots and lots of rice crackers (my absolute FAVE!) and she kindly bought some beauty products for me while she was there (I swear I did not request for any)! Yay!

Not all of them were Japanese brands though... Most of them were Korean products. Guess you can't escape them Korean brands these days!

My eldest sis puts on ZERO make up and I should think it was a mean feat for her to pick out cosmetics for me? Since she doesn't know the purpose of some products... Or what kinda colours I like... But despite all that she bought all these for me and I'm very thankful for the thought she put in when she picked them out! So... Let's take a look at what I've got!

Confession: I've never owned any of these brands.



Holika Holika

Holika Holika Love Fantasy Blush 
01 Pink Fantasy




Super cute! :D It gives a nice pink flush on the cheeks. Pigmentation is quite strong so use sparingly!



Holika Holika Fly Holika 
01 Blooming Butterfly






A multi-face palette which is SUPER glittery and orangey. Don't really like this oneeeee! I can't imagine using it on the entire face as a finishing powder. I've tried it as eyeshadow and it looks fine. I like the pinks more than the orangey shades. Comes with a nice soft flat brush.



Holika Holika Heartfull Glossy Lipstick 
PK123 Pink Bonbon




Haven't tried this yet! Guess I'll do a full review on it :)



Heroine Make

Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara (Brown)


I've tried this! I like the subtle brown colour and the size of the brush! Great for getting the lashes at the corners.



Tony Moly

Tony Moly BCDATION 
02 Natural Beige


BB cream + CC cream + foundation = BCDATION! A 3-in-1 product!

I think this is my favourite out of the lot! The formula is quite liquidy and lightweight but the coverage is great! The CC component really helps brighten my complexion. Semi-matte finish.



Kanebo

Kanebo Freshel Mineral BB Cream (Pore Cover)
Medium Beige




The tube is super pretty! A BB cream with a creamy consistency. Haven't paid attention to its pore cover properties though. Was kinda afraid that Medium Beige would be a tad dark on me but surprisingly it matches well to my skin tone! Also a semi-matte finish BB cream.



Guess I'll pick a few products and write a full review on them. Probably just swatches and comments for the others :)

No comments:

Post a Comment