Wednesday 3 December 2014

#prayformylens

Hello! I'm alive! I've been quite busy recently. I haven't checked my blog for a week since I last posted but today when I logged in... Surprise! My blog has surpassed 3000+ hits! YAY! Thank you for reading! :D

I've been working on updating the swatches for the older reviews, especially for the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream and the Innisfree Color Glow Lipstick. HOWEVER the camera lens that I've been using all this while got kinda wonky... So I changed to a macro lens instead but it was so difficult to work with and I ended up deleting the photos I took because somehow the colour of the photos were so warm-toned. 

JUST EDIT THEM YOU SAY? 

Well, I have my reasons not to. I do not wish to heavily edit or filter any of the photos for the reviews because it would just defeat the purpose of a review, no? I want the colours to be as accurate as possible (well, to my eyes at least). 

Anyway, I have some thoughts on setting up an Instagram just to post my swatches... I don't know if it's a good idea or not. Will update this space if I decide to do so!

Ciao! Looking forward to Friday evening for some karaoke with my sciency friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment