Saturday 3 January 2015

happy 2015!

I'd better write about this before I forget. First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's kinda like a long holiday here in Singapore so I've been feeling so lazy, just chillin' on my bed the whole time. I'm still in the midst of grasping and accepting the fact that 2014 is over. Too fast. I can't believe that I have to wait another year for Christmas. I just can't. Why can't it be Christmas every day? :(

I celebrated New Year's Day with my LSCT X friends at a chalet! I was so so so excited for the day to come because:
1. I love BBQ
2. Seeing my friends
3. Secret Santa gift exchange!!!

I am ultra happy cos' my Santa is awesome and bought something off my wishlist :D Pics soon I promise! I'm kinda bummed because the holiday season is over and I don't have any more excuse to eat junk food... Anyone out there facing the same problem?!

In 2015, I wish that I will be super productive and more proactive when dealing with people. I actually really hate talking to people I don't know/not close to but I have to do it because of my work... Such is life. Beggars can't be choosers! I'll probably also try to integrate exercise as part of my life because I actually gave up halfway in 2014. Good try, I would say! I read somewhere that only 8% of New Year resolutions actually materialise LOL. Good luck to me!

Stay healthy and happy in 2015 y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment