Friday 26 December 2014

santa?

It's been a good two weeks since I last posted anything here! Firstly, I want to wish everyone a very 

 !

'Tis the season to be jolly (and fat)! So what did you receive for Christmas? :) Hopefully its something on your wishlist! More importantly, how did you celebrate Christmas? I had a Christmas feast with my family on the eve - lots of ham and pork ribs (surprised at the lack of wine this year) - basically we all had too much meat in our happy bellies. On Christmas Day, I had dinner with my boyfriend at Din Tai Fung. I drool thinking about my favourite chilli crab and pork steamed buns!! Feeling blessed after celebrating Christmas with my loved ones...

That said, I'm looking forward to attacking the Panettone (Italian sweet bread loaf) later! :D Also, I'm finally working on my third {shoot us} post so... Hopefully it'll be out before 2014 ends. LOL

Happy holidays! Lots of love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment