Saturday 7 February 2015

writer's block

I was supposed to finish a post today but I'm having a serious case of writer's block. I can't seem to describe anything in detail... Sigh. I'm just waiting for some suitable vocabulary to strike my brain.

So how was your Friday? I had sushi for dinner. I'm gonna be doing some lip swatches for another review this weekend. Hopefully I can get all the photos I need! I'm still figuring out the set up for the shoot. I actually bought a new work lamp from Ikea so that I can direct the light for better (and brighter) photos LOL

I actually drank A LOT of tea today so that explains why I'm still awake - teasomnia!!! I think I should take a warm bath... Time to try the new shower gel and body scrub from Original Source I bought yesterday! THE SMELL IS INCREDIBLEEE!! Okay bye seems like I'll get some inspiration after bathing ahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment