Saturday 31 January 2015

January beauty haul!

Hello! It's the end of January 2015 already?! Can you believe it? Well, this month I collected quite a few things to play with and here they are! It's nail polish spree this time! :) All Korean products this time round as well! :o Seems like I'm really obsessed with them...


January beauty haul!

Well honestly, out of the pile here I only bought like 5 items plus a couple of Etude House eyebrow pencils (not pictured) with my own money! The rest were gifts from friends and family! So thank you guys for feeding my obsession :D



Pony x Memebox Shine Easy Glam Palette
 Season 1

I love this to death. I love all the shades in this neutral palette! There's nothing worse than a odd shade in an eyeshadow palette that you won't utilise. The sparkly shades are gorgeous! I think I used it almost every day ever since I got it... More in-depth review to come later on! :)



Innisfree Nail Polish
Eco Base Coat
Contains natural Jeju tangerine extracts.
It might look milky from the outside but not to worry! It's clear when applied on!

Eco Nail Color PRO #44
A glittery nail polish with a mixture of fine and large rose gold, white and holographic glitter.
Very pretty! I'm sold with anything rose gold :D


Etude House Play Nail Polish
Longshine Top Coat
Your basic shiny top coat.

Play Nail 26 #PK021
A strawberry milk pink colour. Reminds me of strawberry flavoured Pocky!

Play Nail 52 #RD303
Deep dark red colour with slight brownish tone. I love this! 
It matches my Dear My Wish Lips Talk lipstick! :D


I find that the quality Innisfree's nail polish brushes are better as they are flatter and wider which makes it easier to apply. Etude House ones are thinner and narrower in shape and they leave obvious streak marks. The consistency of Etude House nail polishes are thinner than the Innisfree ones.

Overall I like Innisfree's nail polishes better because they do last longer than the Etude House ones and are less stinky! 



Aritaum World Glam Coating Tint

Top: Seoul
A coral-pink colour that's really flattering on fair skin tones!
The perfect balance of peach and pink :)
Its my favourite tint now!

Bottom: Tokyo
A muted cherry red colour with gold shimmer.
The shimmer is very subtle so I'm not bothered by it! It gives a nice glow.


I really highly recommend these :D They are so pretty and I swear I'm gonna get more colours! Although it says it's a tint, but I find that it doesn't last that long. But I can overlook that because it's really glossy, moisturising and NOT STICKY! The formula is really similar to the Etude House Color Pop Tints - which I love as well! Full review to come! :)



Aritaum Full Cover Stick Concealer 
02 Natural Beige

I bought this mainly because I felt like I had to do something about my undereye circles that were expanding their territory. Creamy consistency, non-oily and it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. Has a decent amount of coverage and doesn't look cakey on the eye area. It comes with a soft brush (pinky nail size) on the other end that is surprisingly useful for blending. Lasting power is average though!




The Face Shop Face It Gradation Art Nails
03 Very Very Red

An interesting concept that I thought I'd share! :)


The gradation nail set consists of 3 different nail polishes labelled 1, 2 and 3. The number indicates the order of which you should apply them!

1 is a shimmery sheer red. 
2 is a sheer red base with fine red and gold glitter. 
3 is a sheer red base with large red, gold and silver glitter.


Instructions come in English and figures! Finish with a top coat to seal in the glitters and you're good to go. 

I've actually tried it already and it works! It dries quickly and applies really well. I'm not too sure about the colour though. Its too cutesy for my taste but I highly recommend it for Chinese New Year with all that red and gold going on! My sister bought this and asked me to try it out so yup, it works! :D


Okay, that's it for now! Stay tuned for more reviews! I'll try to work with my macro lens T_T
Thanks for reading! :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment