Tuesday 31 March 2015

kaboom

Hi! I'm back after a long break!

I visited Okinawa and Taipei with my parents barely two weeks ago and I'm glad we're back safe and sound. Okinawa was truly a healing trip for me - new landscape, a language I barely spoke and understood, an unfamiliar island-city which reminded me a little of Singapore. Taipei, a place I've been to several times in recent years - the city is ever changing with new places to explore, with a different experience each time.

I brought my SLR (mind you, not a DSLR) along this trip and I some photos to share very soon! Unfortunately, my laptop was suicidal and decided to die while I was overseas. My files were all lost but I HAVE A BACK UP! Some files are better than no files. So I guess beauty reviews will have to be put on halt as well because my editing software is also *gone*. Sobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment